11 May 2009

Blogmonday

Mark started it. Blame him. Here are some blogs to check out. Snobby edition.

Off the Cuff
. Chris Hogan knows a ton about clothes. Men's clothes. Dresses like a Republican, thinks like a Democrat. I mean that in a good way.

Vinography. Alder Yarrow knows a ton about wine. He also has a cool name.

Arts & Letters Daily. Not sure this is even called a "blog" and it's certainly not easy on the eye but it has all the info you need to sound snobby and completely out of touch at cocktail parties. I mean that in a good way.

Culture Wars. It's about how political and cultural ideas are expressed in art and how that art impacts politics and culture. Plus it's British. Snob-tastic. And I mean that in a good way.

2 comments:

Prof Mark said...

Just by writing this, doesn't it make you a snob?

David said...

well, yeah, probably. If Larry the Cable Guy has a blog, I'll link to that so I can counteract this post.