- Scott McCellan, former White House spokesman under President George W. Bush
- Congressman Don Bonker (D-WA), who served during the 90's and is an expert on international trade issues, including NAFTA
- Ambassador Marc Ginsberg, the US Ambassador to Morocco in the Clinton Administration and a senior advisor for Middle East policy to President Carter
- Craig Fuller, former chief of staff to then-Vice President George H.W. Bush
- Bill Pierce, former spokesman for the US Department of Health and Human Services under Secretary Tommy Thompson
Tomorrow, after the dust settles, I expect we'll see more reaction from other contributors like Cassandra Pye, former deputy chief of staff to Governor Schwarzenegger. Here at It's Not a Lecture, I'll give my take on the role social media played in the campaign and why it matters.
I just think it's important not only to talk about social media and politics, but also to show how it's done.