- Nerd Love Story: Kind of a fan letter to science by Thea Joselow at Nutgraf
- The call of... booby by Jeanne Garbarino at The Mother Geek
- Scientist, Mom by Anne Peattie at her personal blog
some other posts that may not be "official" but are in my mind relevant:
- Diversity in Science Blogging: a call for action by Elaine Westwick at The stuff of life. Anne Peattie put this in her list of #scimom posts.
- Reflections on biology and motherhood: Where does Homo sapiens fit in? by Carin Bondar at the Scientific American Guest Blog. Carin is one of the bloggers I've been talking with about this idea and she shared this with me - a great piece from February.
- A Hypothesis Is A Wish Your Brain Makes by Catherine Connors at Her Bad Mother. Catherine clearly has a lot going on and I'm sure she's not worrying about this idea, but she's also someone I've been talking with and I just thought this post was excellent.
That's what I've found for now - I know more are coming, so stay tuned...