29 September 2010

Now THAT'S Taking One For The Team



sorry that I can't seem to adjust the size of this video, but I'm so pleased that Alison and Heather have taken a liking to pummeling each other for a cause. In celebration of the Alltech 2010 FEI World Equestrian Games taking place in Lexington, KY and the Alltech Sustainable Haiti Project, these two outstanding bloggers have been working like crazy to get their friends and neighbors to support the cause.  Alltech is my client, and I'm grateful that they've let me bring Heather and Alison in to do something a bit more creative and, well, unorthodox.

Can't wait to see what they have planned next.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Only in KY will you still hear -- in earshot of children: "Would you like a cigarette?" And "Time for boobie prints!" I thought I only got to say that in my house after a bottle?