02 July 2010

I've been busy, OK?

So for all you people who have been bugging me to post something - oh, wait, that didn't happen.

The past week has been crazy busy and the next week will be as well - in the near future I do hope to write something about the paper and the  Washington Post op-ed Chris Mooney wrote and the responses he's gotten from some science and enviro blogger types.   Chris' blogging partner, Sheril Kirshenbaum, added her two cents as well, and placed additional emphasis on the public policy implications here.

I think the discussion is very important - and I find it interesting that among all of the comments, there are very few from people who actually develop and implement communications strategies that are designed to influence public policy.   I guess I sorta wouldn't mind being that guy...

No comments: