19 June 2008

Resurfacing...

Well, it seems a few things have happened since I last posted. Let's see... the Democrats finally have a nominee for President, the Boston Celtics won the NBA championship, Associated Press had a brain cramp over bloggers and the fair use doctrine...

Oh, and my wife gave birth to our son. And he's amazing. I plan on keeping as much of his life as private as possible, but I will say having him around is pretty much the best thing EVAH.

I have a couple of items coming soon, including the next installment of my interview series, a post or two on online discussions about sustainability, and (hopefully) some new voices for the blog. Daily posts will be difficult for the forseeable future, but with a little help things will probably get even better.

For now, though, there's a lot to do at work so I'll be digging out there.

3 comments:

Karen Miller Russell said...

Many congratulations! (Did you name him Hairy Dawg?)

Kyle Flaherty said...

Congratulations!! I'm thinking Doc Rivers would be a suitable name...or better yet "Red" ;)

Have a blast.

/kff

BlueToYou said...

congrats to you and your wife David!!!