12 July 2007

feeling irritable?

One of the cool things about working in politics and political communications is you get to meet people who don't think like you do but they're smart and funny and they earn your respect anyway.

While i don't agree with the irritable elephant's politics all the time, i know we agree on a few things. For example, the Red Sox are the best baseball team EVAH.

And Ronald Reagan had some of the best speechwriters EVAH. If you follow rhetoric and the art of communications, you have nothing but respect for the work they did, even if you don't always agree with the substance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,

As the Irritable Elephant himself, I thank you for your shout out. Politicians like Ronald Reagan who comw along once in a lifetime, and I consider myself lucky to have been able to put my down my Miller Lite at college long enough to pay attention.

The IE